Saturday, December 27, 2008

Now you did it!

Well there you go. I did it. You happy now?
I sure hope so, because now that you have me, you won't be getting rid of me.  
So get comfy, get those snacks, maybe you should change into your jamies, because this may take a while. 

Here I am. I've joined the world of blogging. Better than the old Xanga, Facebook, Myspace? I'm not yet convinced. 
However, now that i've become a part of this crazyness, I will be sure that you get more than your daily dose of Rebekah. 

I'm not yet sure what I plan to place upon this blogging site. I suppose I can place stories, perhaps even random thoughts that pass me by. Maybe i'll force feed my opinions to those who so choose to tread upon my site, Drawing them in like a Venus Fly Trap would their dinner. 

Perhaps then leading to an addiction, a need to read this blog, to get that daily dose. 


Who knows? This is just a beginning, a new door opening, following a new life, a new adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I quite enjoyed reading your blog so far... (so it took me several days to know you had a blog... I don't thinkyou sent me a link! :-) I had to find out by reading someone else's blog and seeing that someone with your name had commented there... so I follow it, and see that you have not only one blog, but TWO! Hope it's o.k. I stopped by. Love you! and I am sure I could get addicted... ;-)

    ReplyDelete