Monday, September 14, 2009

The Church and a Research Paper

The Divine Role of the Latter-day Women, as emphasized by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

After some thought and contemplation, I have decided to write my research paper on the divine role of the Latter-day Woman, as emphasized by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Being a member of the church myself, I have found the church’s view on the women’s role inspiring and comforting. In a world where women are not so valued, I find the LDS view on the subject matter moving. Not only held as an equal, but the LDS church places a woman’s duty as divine. A work so imperative to the human race, that it was reserved expressly for women.

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed! I wanna know how the paper goes! Good luck and hey...miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome topic! I love being able to read a talk when i'm feeling down and remeber that i have a divine purpose on this earth :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete