Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy MOMS Day!!!

that right there is MY mom. 
 
YEP.
(oh I KNOW you're all jealous)
I know what you're thinking. Go ahead, say it.

SHE'S HOTT.



This right here is my mom. I found this picture at my grandparents house a few years back and kidnapped it. Its a way I had bever seen my mother before and have cherished this picture secretively and greatly as the time has passed. It is the single reason this Mother's day post is so late, because I couldn't find the picture, and I refused to post until I had found it. luckily I found it as I was rearranging and packing my room. There is however much more I would like to say but I have run out of time at the moment. Alas, do not worry, I have quite the trip ahead of me and I plan to add to this post as the time goes. 



I love you Mom!
(you had no idea i had this did you? ;]) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sweatheart... no I didn't know you'd 'stollen' this pic. from grandma and grandpa's.

    (I know you are all jealous that I got (had) to wear feathers for my Senior Picture!!! :-) we hated them! and the photographer... oh the memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful Mom Bekah! You are such a sweet girl and I know Mom will miss you very much while you are away! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete