Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankfuls 6-12

Continuing with this months Thankfuls I will continue to chunk them together in sections...playing catch with some, and jumping ahead with a few.

6. I am thankful for technology. Keeping me connected with friends and loved ones near and far.

7. I am thankful for a healthy little brother. He knows when to comfort me and is such a sweet little spirit. I love him so much.

8. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who helped things fall into place as I uproot my life and make changes.

9. I am thankful for choices.

10. I am thankful for the miracle of birth. I recently was able to attend the birth of a family friend. It was such a beautiful and amazing experience. There is nothing in compare to the awesome experience of participating in a birth.

11. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who is always there, no matter what.

12. I am thankful for church. It gives me something to look forward to every week. Something to get me through. A place for me to be spiritually fed so that I may continue on in my path in life.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for you and your friendship. Love you! I appreciate reading your thankfuls too.

    ReplyDelete