Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year, a new me, a new beginning.

With the new year I'm having to create a new me.

For those who are unaware, almost three months ago, my husband Chris made a decision that has changed my life. He decided that he wanted a divorce. No explanation, just the fact that it was his choice and I had no say. He moved out the next afternoon, we met with the Stake President a few days later, shortly after Chris met with a Lawyer, and I moved back to Madison, AL that next week. It's been a whirlwind and sometimes I feel it's not reality, but I have come to accept that I did nothing but my best, and he has his agency to make choices adverse to that which God chooses for us.

It's been nothing but a roller coaster since. I have had a lot of ups and downs since, but I have been greatly blessed, as my Heavenly Father has placed so many blessings, great and small, in my life so that I could make this transition as smoothly as possible. As well as many great people.

Of all things I am most grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, who has provided me with the comfort I need during this trying time in my life.

So with this new year here's to a new me, and a new beginning.

5 comments:

  1. Hoping all the best for your new year and your new YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know this will only make you stronger.
    I can't wait to hear more about your new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like your new ward? Are you in school this semester? I think about you often. A new year, a new you. I truly believe wonderful things are ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are strong and beautiful! Keep living like you do and you will always be blessed! Excited for you for the new year! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete