Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch with Hannah

Yesterday I went to lunch with my little sister Hannah.
After standing there looking dumb awaiting for my sister (who's class was incredibly late), I was showered by curious stares and questions. 

"Who is that?"
"Is that your MOM?" (Do I honestly appear to be old enough to have a 10 year old daughter??)
"How Old IS she?"
"Can you REALLY drive?"
"What grade are you in?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Don't you have school?"
"How are you in 12th grade AND College?"

After answering these many questions, I realized my full attention was to be required of by Hannah and her friends. 
Now I'm hoping this is a good sign, but I so loved every moment of it. Hopefully a sign of my desire to teach Elementary Education, especially Kindergartener's :]

1 comment:

  1. Ok that is funny! All those stares you must have received! :) You'd make a great Kindergarten teacher! :)

    Thanks for the comment! We should have you come babysit sometime! The kids would love it! They miss some of their favorites! ;)

    ReplyDelete