Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Early Birthday Asher!!!


SO

little Asher Cone will be arriving soon, and so in celebration his baby shower was thrown yesterday. (Asher is Kimberly Kingsford Cone's waiting arrival)

Anyways, my mom was working on his baby shower present and i decided I wanted to jump in and give a little too. :] I grabbed a burprag, and three onesies and went on upstairs. 

These are how they turned out!


This one is for Brendan :] I thought about him, and decided his nephew needed one.
Because all babies are just so sweet!
This was my first one I did. :] :]

My mom had NO faith in me. She was doubtful of my idea, and I don't think she had thought they would be this FANTASTIC.




2 comments:

  1. It isn't that I didn't have Faith in you my dear... it just wasn't what I was thinking at the time, and didn't think we had time to have paint dry... You did a great job, and I love how they turned out, and what cute idea's you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just looked at blogs and saw yours today. You too have your Mom's artistic talent. These are so cute. My favorite is the Mission onesie of course. I can't wait to send a picture to Brendan of Ahser wearing it. You are too sweet. Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete