Friday, March 20, 2009

Take a Looksie!!!!!! (Senior Pictures)

This wednesday I went to get my Senior pictures done with Kim Greenfield.

Although she's on her trip at Destin with her family, she found time to do some editing and put them up on her site.

Now i'm going to warn you, these pictures are not only astounding but breathtaking. Kim has such an AMAZING talent, and i'm blessed to have the opportunity to use her as my photographer.

http://agreenfieldphotography.blogspot.com/2009/03/rebekah-class-of-09.html

2 comments:

  1. The pics were gorgeous, Rebekah! And you look beautiful! I love ur curly pretty hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. We better get a graduation announcement. I can not believe you are graduating but then Meagan graduates next year so I guess you all are just growing up. That does not mean I have to like it :)

    ReplyDelete