Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh The Things That You See (get comfy)





















This next piture is from my campus side overlooking lake Erie, to Canada. Yup, I can see Canada from the dorms. 
And of course, when i wake up in the morning i'll go outside and make sure there are no Candians just wanderin about. ; )
These next pictures are of the town Lewiston. It's one of the closest towns to Niagara.







These next pictures are of Niagara Falls, well not actually THE Niagara falls (you cant really get a good glimpse without going to Canada) These are of TheBridal Veil falls. :] (and the surrounding area)





4 comments:

  1. Cute pic of you by the falls! The campus looks nice... and what cute little houses in in Lewiston! I can't wait to read/hear all about the trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I too love the one of you with the falls! I love all the old homes...I have always wanted to buy one and fix it up...my secret dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! This looks like a nice trip! I can't wait to hear all about it. Why have you chosen/thougt-about-choosing Niagara University again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun trip, and beautiful campus. What have you decided to major in?

    ReplyDelete