Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm writing a book

I've just started writing a book. One that tells stories of my experience as gained through my life.

I'm not sure if it will ever be published. but the aim is to let the many girls and people out there that they are not alone and that others have been through many things they themselves have as well.

Periodically i may post bits and pieces of my book. i ask that those who comment are kind and understanding. that they are open to my words and my story. I do however welcome consructive criticism.


Here's a sneak peak.

Story.Of.My.Life
The ups and downs of growing up Rebekah.

For my sisters both blood related and love related, and for all girls stumbling and fighting their way through life in their journey to find themselves.



"Accept.

your faults
your differences
your similarities
you are human
you can not be perfect
there is nothing we can do to change the past, but everything to change the future
you are unique
you are beautiful
You are the one and only lovely you"

3 comments: