Thursday, January 21, 2010

Proud of Myself

I'm making progress, well on the good days that is.


Message to him...

"Thank you for leaving me. You reminded me that I can get back up when i'm thrown on my butt. I can do this without you and as time goes on I will heal, and i'll find someone who truelly loves me for me and wants nothing less. I deserve that. I deserve the love you find in story books. I wanted so badly for you to be my knight in shining armor, but you let me get eaten by the dragon. You didn't come to my rescue. One day i'll get my fairytale ending, even if it means I have to let you go."

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you too, bekah! I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Love it! Print this out real big and put it on the eall and read it every day, over and over again! You deserve the best!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete